Why use composite panels for your next project?
Composite wall panels made from aluminum, titanium and other
metals provide striking advantages. They are highly corrosion-
resistant, surprisingly lightweight and rigid, exceptionally flat,
daringly formable and distinctively colorful. Composite materials
provide a moderate degree of thermal and sound insulation.
Composite Wall Panel Project Features:
• Available in a wide variety of standard colors and finishes
• Available in a vast collection of custom colors
• Precision fabrication to meet exacting tolerances
• Rout-and-Return fabrication
Composite Wall Panel Material:
• ACM – aluminum skins
(3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm)
• MCM – titanium, copper, zinc and stainless steel skins
(4mm and 6mm)
• Fire-resistant cores available in select sizes
Maximum Size: 72” wide by 216” long
Composite is a multi-layer product consisting of an extruded thermoplastic compound core that’s fusion bonded between two thin sheets of coil-coated metal. ACM or Aluminum Composite Material uses aluminum alloy skins. MCM or Metal Composite Material is available in copper, titanium, stainless steel and zinc skins. ACM and MCM are available in fire-resistant cores to meet or exceed national building code requirements.