Why use insulated panels for your next project?
Insulated panels are lightweight, corrosion- resistant, nearly
limitless in colors, and provide a high degree of thermal and
sound insulation. Depending upon the skin you choose, insulated
panels also are extremely durable to contact damage.
• Available in a wide variety of standard colors and finishes
• Available in a vast collection of custom colors
• Precision fabrication to meet exacting tolerances
Metals to choose from/Material:
• Aluminum sheet metal (.020” to .125”)
• Stainless steel sheet metal (.020” to .125”)
• Galvanized steel sheet metal (28 to 11 gauge)
• Copper sheet metal (.020” to .125”)
• Polyisocyanurate, polyurethane and polystyrene cores
(.25” to 3”)
• Kraft paper and aluminum honeycomb cores (.25” to 3”)
Maximum Size: 55” wide by 192” long
Insulated Wall Panels are one of many metal products we manufacture for the building and construction industry. Check out our other metal products including:
Insulated panels are fabricated by vacuum-laminating sheet metal to a core substrate. Sheet metal materials include aluminum, galvanized steel, stainless steel and copper. Available core materials are polyisocyanurate, polyurethane and polystyrene foams, Kraft paper and aluminum honeycomb. Kraft paper and aluminum honeycomb cores create a product of superior flatness, while the various foam cores provide for moderate but very acceptable flatness.